Abreva 10% Docosanol Fever Blister and Cold Sore Treatment
Abreva 10% Docosanol is a cold sore treatment that helps shorten healing time of cold sores . Formulated with 10% docosanol, this fever blister and cold sore medication helps to shorten the duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching associated with cold sores if used as directed at the first sign of a tingle. Abreva Cold Sore Treatment penetrates deep to create a barrier around healthy skin cells to prevent the spread of herpes simplex virus type one (HSV-one). Abreva Cold Sore lip treatment is a nonprescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time to heal cold sores in as few as 2.5 days . This healing cream should be applied five times a day until your cold sore is fully healed, for a maximum of 10 days. This Abreva 10% Docosanol tube is easy to apply and take on the go for whenever you need a cold sore treatment for lips.
When used at the first sign median healing time is 4.1 days, 25% of users healed in 2.5 days
Based on laboratory data
Among OTC cold sore treatments, when used at the first sign
- Cold Sore Product: One 0.07 oz tube of Abreva 10% Docosanol Cold Sore Treatment
- Can Heal Fever Blisters in 2.5 Days: Fever blister cream contains 10% docosanol
- Nothing Heals Faster: Cold sore treatment tackles cold sores at the source
- Proven to Shorten Duration of Symptoms: Shortens duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching
- Portable Lip Cream: Packaged in a convenient tube for on the go cold sore treatment
- Recommended: Abreva Cream is a nonprescription medicine that shortens healing time
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account Eligible
Shipping & Return Information
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(613)4(141)3(78)2(44)1(171)