Ace Pineapple Cider
We ACEd this original, tropical fruit craft cider when we blended fresh pineapple juice with our fermented apple juice for a sweet, tart and oh-so-quaffable cider experience. Located in the beautiful Sebastopol area of Sonoma County, California just north of San Francisco, ACE is among some of the world's most renowned wine makers and apple orchards. Enjoy!
- Instant sweet taste with tart finish, mixed well and refreshing
- First pineapple cider developed in the world
- Made at California's original cidery since 1993
- From Sonoma County's Russian River Valley
- 5% ABV
- 100% Natural
- Handcrafted and fermented from real fruit juices
- No sugar added
- Gluten-Free, Vegan
Fermented Apple Juice, Pineapple Juice, Malic Acid, Sulfite (Preservative).
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...