Annie's Organic Assorted Crackers and Pretzels Snack Mix
Annie's™ Organic Original Snack Mix is a crunchy combination of pretzels and crackers all lightly coated in a yummy savory seasoning. The cheese crackers are made with real organic cheddar cheese for a snack mix that delivers big on flavor. No artificial flavors or synthetic colors here — just certified organic goodness. Plus, the adorable bunny-shaped crackers pack even more fun into the party mix. Excellent for snack packs, party foods or anytime you're craving something downright delicious.
- SNACK MIX: Snack mix is made of certified organic ingredients grown without persistent pesticides
- REAL INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors, or preservatives
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Organic cheese from cows raised without antibiotics or synthetic hormones; Certified organic ingredients are grown without persistent pesticides
- NON-GMO: We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients
- BOX CONTAINS: One box, Nine oz
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Expeller-pressed Vegetable Oil (Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Canola Oil), Organic Clarified Butter, Salt, Organic Sugar, Yeast, Organic Malt Syrup Blend (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Organic Onion Powder, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Organic Milk, Cheese Cultures, Sea Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Organic Paprika, Baking Soda, Organic Cream, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Barley Malt Extract, Organic Allspice, Cultured Organic Milk, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Organic Celery Seed Powder, Organic Annatto (For Color), Enzymes
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More