Barilla Blue Box Rotini Non-GMO Project Certified & Kosher Pasta
Rotini (meaning "twists") are two-inch lengths of thick, screw-like pasta from Northern Italy. The shape was inspired by children, since it is fun to eat and pairs well with a wide variety of pasta sauces. BARILLA Rotini pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients. At BARILLA, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. As an Italian family-owned food company, BARILLA pasta is synonymous with high quality and "al dente" perfection every time. Our pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and are non-GMO verified, peanut-free and
suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for twirling in your favorite pasta sauce, too!
- ROTINI PASTA: Rotini (meaning "twists") are two-inch lengths of thick, screw-like pasta from Northern Italy
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair rotini pasta with a light tomato pasta sauce (with or without finely diced vegetables), a dairy-based pasta sauce, or an oil-based pasta sauce
- QUICK & EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in seven to eight minutes
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...