Barilla Gluten Free Fettuccine Non-GMO Project Verified Pasta
Your whole family will love our delicious gluten free fettuccine! The pasta is made with corn and rice, is certified gluten free and non-GMO verified and has the great taste and texture you can feel good about including in your favorite pasta dishes.
Gluten free pasta cooks just like traditional pasta! Simply boil four to six quarts of salted water, add the pasta and boil uncovered for 10 minutes. We love to cook our fettuccine for 10 minutes for a true "Al Dente" texture, but you can add one extra minute for more tender pasta.
- GLUTEN FREE PASTA: Produced in a dedicated gluten free facility and made with two main ingredients - corn and rice
- PERFECT WITH YOUR FAVORITE PASTA SAUCE: Try it with a classic alfredo, or with a tomato-based sauce paired with meats, vegetables, or cheese
- GREAT TASTING PASTA: Classic pasta taste and al dente texture you expect from BARILLA perfect for the whole family
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This pasta is gluten free, fish free, lactose free, peanut free, shell fish free, tree nut free and soy free; Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- NON-GMO GLUTEN FREE PASTA: Gluten free fettuccine is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients
- QUICK & EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes
- FETTUCCINE: Made from flat sheets of pasta cut into ribbon-shaped strands, known as 'fettucce'
Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Mono and Diglycerides
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More