Barilla Red Lentil Rotini Naturally Gluten Free & Non-GMO Pasta
Barilla Red Lentil Rotini Pasta is made with just one single ingredient: red lentils! Red lentil pasta cooks just like traditional pasta and has a deliciously distinctive red lentil flavor and smooth al dente texture. An excellent source of fiber and plant-based protein per serving, Barilla red lentil pasta is Certified Gluten Free and Non-GMO.
- Barilla Red Lentil Rotini pasta is made with one simple ingredient: red lentils
- Pair rotini pasta with a light tomato pasta sauce, a dairy-based pasta sauce or an oil-based pasta sauce
- A good source of dietary fiber and plant-based protein, with 23 grams of protein per 3.5-ounce serving
- Cooks to perfection every time; Perfect red lentil pasta in seven to nine minutes
- Barilla red lentil pasta is a certified Non-GMO, Kosher certified, gluten free pasta suitable for the whole family
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans; Free from major allergens
- 4.5 servings per box
Red Lentil Flour.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.