Bayer® Aspirin Low Dose Regimen Pain Reliever Safety Coated Tablets
Aspirin Regimen Bayer® contains one-fourth the medicine of regular strength aspirin, it's caffeine- and sodium-free, and it has an enteric, delayed-released safety coating that provides added stomach protection.
- Low Dose Pain Reliever Enteric Coated Tablets
- #1 Doctor Recommended Aspirin Brand
- Aspirin is recommended as a safe, reliable way to relieve minor aches and pains due to headaches, body aches and more when used as directed
- Most heart attacks are caused when blockages interrupt the flow of blood to the heart, which can cause heart muscle to die; Bayer® Aspirin works to keep your blood flowing, and when taken during a suspected heart attack, aspirin can help prevent further damage to the heart muscle and increase your chance of survival
- Enteric coating is a delayed-release safety coating that provides added stomach protection - it is designed to allow the aspirin tablet or caplet to pass through the stomach to the small intestine (duodenum) before dissolving.
- Delayed release coating means that it will take longer for the aspirin to be absorbed; for this reason, products with enteric coating are not recommended for quick pain relief or use during a suspected heart attack
- Enteric coated aspirin is most often used by patients who are on an aspirin regimen under their doctor's supervision or recommendation
- It is recommended, under a doctor's direction, to help reduce the risk of a recurrent heart attack or clot-related (Ischemic) stroke
- When taken during a suspected heart attack as directed by a doctor, it could also help save your life; in the event of a suspected heart attack, immediately call 9-1-1 and chew or crush and swallow aspirin as directed by a doctor
- Genuine Bayer® Aspirin is sodium and caffeine free, and it is also coated to make it easier to swallow
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(10)4(2)3(0)2(0)1(1)