Ben & Jerry's Oat of this Swirled Ice Cream
Buttery brown sugar ice cream with fudge flakes and oatmeal cinnamon cookie swirls. It's an Out of This Swirled ice cream flavor that could only come from your friends at Ben & Jerry's. We love cookies. All kinds of cookies. Especially oatmeal cookies. We don't know what it is, but there's just something about how the hints of cinnamon mingle with the brown sugar that's...well, out of this world! It flashes us back to our childhood, digging into a savory stash of grandma's fresh baked cookies. Always ones to reminisce on the good ol' days, leave it to Ben & Jerry's to find a way to capture that magic in a just-like-homemade ice cream creation. So slide into those PJs, grab a spoon, and settle in because it's over the swirls and through the chunks to grandmother's house we go.
- Tastes best while wearing pajamas and watching your favorite movie
- All Ben & Jerry's flavors come in responsibly sourced packaging - try Chunky Monkey or Phish Food
- All Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with non-GMO-sourced ingredients and cage-free eggs
- Recipe contains Fairtrade certified cocoa, sugar and vanilla as well as Kosher-certified dairy
- Buttery brown sugar ice cream with fudge flakes and oatmeal cinnamon cookie swirls
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Canola Oil, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Butter Oil, Wheat Flour, Oats, Brown Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Spice, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Carrageenan, Milk Fat
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More