Ben & Jerry's® Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Dessert Almond Milk Vegan Pint
Ben & Jerry's Vanilla non-dairy frozen dessert with gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough and fudge flakes. We know how much you love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. We love it too… Honestly, we didn’t think we could love it any more than we already did. But we were wrong! The legendary Dough has gone Non-Dairy and Vegan Diet Certified, and we couldn’t be more excited. As if that weren’t enough, we also use only Fairtrade Certified cocoa, sugar, and vanilla in every pint. We’re proud to use Fairtrade Certified ingredients. After one bite, we bet you’ll understand why!
- Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy Vanilla with gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Fudge Flakes certified vegan frozen dessert.
- Ben & Jerry's certified vegan Non-Dairy frozen dessert flavors are made with Non-GMO ingredients.
- Ben & Jerry's certified vegan Non-Dairy frozen dessert flavors are sourced with Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's certified vegan Non-Dairy frozen desserts are certified Kosher-DE
- Ben & Jerry’s certified vegan Non-Dairy frozen desserts use resp...
Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Brown Sugar, Pea Protein, Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Vanilla Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Tapioca Flour, Chocolate Liquor, Molasses, Natural Flavors (Coconut), Salt, Guar Gum, Caramelized Sugar Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More