Beyond Meat Original Brat Plant-Based Sausage Links
At Beyond Meat we believe there is a better way to feed our future and that the positive choices we all make, no matter how small, can have a great impact on our personal health and the health of our planet. By shifting from animal to plant-based meat, we can positively impact four growing global issues: human health, climate change, constraints on natural resources, and animal welfare.Our process is simple. We source the building blocks of meat directly from plants. Using heating, cooling and pressure, we create the fibrous texture of meat from plant-based proteins. Then, we mix in fats, minerals, fruit and vegetable-based colors, natural flavors, and carbohydrates to replicate the appearance, juiciness, and flavor of meat.
- SERIOUS SIZZLE. SERIOUS FLAVOR: from grill to griddle to frying pan, plant-based sausage stuffed with delicious flavor and satisfying sizzle
- LESS IS MORE: made with simple, plant-based ingredients with no GMOs, soy or gluten. All of Beyond Meat products are vegan, kosher and have no antibiotics or hormones
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: 16 grams of plant-based protein per serving from peas, brown rice and faba beans. See nutrition panel for fat, sat fat and sodium content.
- BETTER-FOR-YOU: each serving has 35% less saturated fat than a leading brand of pork sausage and no cholesterol
- 4 PLANT-BASED LINKS PER PACK: in a bun, on a kebab, crumbled into a sauce - enjoy every bite
Water, Pea Protein Isolate*, Refined Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Contains 2% or Less of: Rice Protein, Faba Bean Protein, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Salt, Fruit Juice (For Color), Vegetable Juice (For Color), Apple Fiber, Methylcellulose, Citrus Extract (To Protect Quality), Calcium Alginate Casing
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More