BeyondChipz™ Whole Lotta' Nacho Low-Carb Tortilla Chips
BeyondChipz are the first real low-carb and high protein tortilla chips! Only 2g net carbs and 13g plant-based protein per serving means tortilla chips are back and more nutritious than ever! The crunch is familiar. The surprise is the nutrition! Make nachos, dip in guacamole or serve with queso! These delicious and versatile keto friendly chips satisfy all of your snacking needs and more. BeyondChipz are gluten free and grain free and contain no corn, soy, rice, peanuts or potato! BeyondChipz Whole Lotta’ Nacho blends a kicked-up Nacho cheese with zesty Eloté seasoning and BAM! A Whole Lotta’ Nacho Love for your taste buds!
- The Perfect Keto Snack: With only 2g net carbs and 13g of plant-based pea protein per serving, BeyondChipz are great for gluten free and guilt free snacking
- Versatile: BeyondChipz are the only alternative tortilla chips that are perfect for making nachos, dipping in chunky salsa and guacamole, or snacking straight from the bag
- Nutritious: BeyondChipz main ingredient is pea protein – a much better option in a market flooded with corn, cassava and beans
- Crunch: BeyondChipz have all of the crunch and texture you want in tortilla chips
- BeyondChipz are gluten free, grain free, corn free, soy free, rice free, peanut free and potato free
- BeyondChipz come in a high quality re-sealable pouch, which keeps the chips fresh for weeks after opening
- BeyondChipz are a great value with 5 Servings Per Bag
Pea Protein, Coconut Flour, Flax Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Sunflower Seed, Chia Seed, Cassava Flour, Sunflower Oil, Toasted Sesame Oil, Black Pepper. Seasonings: Sour cream solids (cultured cream, nonfat milk), salt, sugar, spices, buttermilk, dehydrated vegetables (onion, tomato, garlic), cheddar cheese [(milk, salt, cultures, enzymes), disodium phosphate], citric acid, yeast extract, natural flavors, lactic acid, oleoresin paprika, oleoresin turmeric. CONTAINS: TREE NUTS (coconut flour), MILK
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...