Breyers® Carb Smart™ Almond Ice Cream Bars Frozen Dessert Made with 100% Grade A Milk & Cream
Carb-watchers, this frozen treat is for you! Breyers CarbSmart™ Almond Bars are frozen dairy desserts with lower carbs per serving!
When you buy our frozen dairy dessert, you know you are buying a dessert that uses colors and flavors from only natural sources, sustainably farmed fruit and vanilla, and milk and cream from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones*. Not only is Breyers delicious, but every speck of vanilla that goes into our products comes from 100% sustainable farms in Madagascar.
- Try Breyers CarbSmart™ Almond Bar, a delicious frozen treat that will satisfy cravings, with 5 grams of sugar per serving
- See nutritional panel for calorie information
- The dairy in this tasty frozen dessert is certified Kosher and comes from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones
- America’s favorite frozen dairy dessert
- This classic frozen treat is hard to resist
- Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk, these frozen desserts are a perfect snack
- Breyers uses only the highest-quality ingredients in all of our frozen dairy desserts
*Suppliers of other ingredients such as cookies, candies, and sauces may not be able to make this claim. The FDA states that no significant difference has been shown between dairy derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST-treated cows.
Milk, Coconut Oil, Maltitol Syrup, Sugar, Almonds, Maltodextrin (Corn), Cream, Less Than 2% of: Whey, Soybean Oil, Dutched Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Sodium Caseinate, Calcium Carbonate, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Gums (Carob Bean, Guar, Tara), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin A Palmitate.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More