Caribou Coffee® Caribou Blend Medium Roast K-Cup Coffee Pods
The secret of this blend's relaxed complexity is the rich, hearty Indonesian bean. It has woodsy, spicy notes that balance the bright acidity and lively fruit tones of Central and South American varieties. Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend begins with a satisfying heaviness on your palate. Expect a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish of savory bittersweet chocolate. Caribou Blend is an inspired merging of sweet, spicy and berry notes for a smooth, relaxing, down-to-earth cup. A cup of Caribou Blend is perfect for any time of the day! These single-serve K-Cup pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Pod Single-Serve Coffee Makers. Each K-Cup pod is filled with the freshest ground coffee and brews a perfect, great tasting cup of coffee, every time. Enjoy a moment, or several, filled with the highest-quality coffee from Caribou. Rainforest Alliance Certified and Orthodox Union Kosher. Life is short, stay awake for it.
- TASTE: Our Caribou Blend has woodsy, spicy notes that balance the bright acidity of sweet, berry notes of Central and South American varieties
- ROAST: The secret of this blend's relaxed complexity is the rich, hearty Indonesian bean for a smooth, medium roast, caffeinated coffee
- QUALITY: 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified and Orthodox Union Kosher Certified
- EASY AS 1-2-3: Crave-worthy specialty coffee drinks you love in three simple steps – just brew, froth, and enjoy!
- SINGLE SERVE: Exceptional K-Cup pods designed for optimal single-serve specialty coffee drinks made with the K-Latte brewer or in any Keurig brewer
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.