Cheez-It Baked Snack Reduced Fat Original Cheese Crackers
Feel good about satisfying your snack cravings with Cheez-It Reduced Fat Original Baked Snack Crackers - bite-size cheese crackers that are baked with 25% less fat than Cheez-It Original crackers* (*compare Reduced Fat Cheez-It with 6 grams of fat per 30 gram serving to Regular Cheez-It with 8 grams of fat per 30 gram serving). Cheez-It Reduced Fat Original Baked Snack Crackers are the real deal - made with 100% real cheese that's been carefully aged for a yummy, irresistible taste. Each perfect square is bursting with bold, cheesy flavor that hits your taste buds with every crunchy mouthful. Go ahead and enjoy the satisfying goodness of your favorite, trimmed-down cheesy bite. You'll love the feel-good flavor of real cheese in every tasty handful of Cheez-It Reduced Fat Original Baked Snack Crackers.
- Our cheesy baked crackers are packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- A classic, family-favorite snack that’s perfect for kids and adults
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste
- Kosher dairy
- Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients
- A travel-ready food
- Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go
- Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more
- Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean, Soybean, Palm, and/or Canola Oil With TBHQ For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color).Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More