Cold-EEZE Natural Cherry Homeopathic Cold Remedy Lozenges
Cold-EEZE is the original zinc lozenge brand, that can help shorten the duration of your cold by 42%, when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed. Our proprietary zinc gluconate formula contains 13.3 mg of zinc per cough drop which also reduces the severity of cold symptoms including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip, and/or hoarseness. Our classic natural cherry flavor zinc cold remedy lozenge is great-tasting, vegan, kosher, and free from artificial colors and preservatives. Our zinc lozenges are also gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, drug-free, and non-drowsy. Shorten your cold with Cold-EEZE.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Shortens Your Cold: The Cold-EEZE clinically tested zinc gluconate formula can shorten the duration of the common cold by 42% when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed
- Starts Working Immediately: Cold-EEZE zinc lozenges release zinc ions in the mouth immediately; some scientists believe the release of zinc ions inhibit the cold virus’ ability to replicate, shortening the duration of the common cold
- All-Natural Homeopathic Cold Lozenges: Cold-EEZE cherry flavor lozenges are deliciously natural, vegan, kosher, and contain no artificial colors or preservatives
- Original Zinc Lozenge Brand: Cold-EEZE zinc lozenges have been a trusted first line of defense against colds since 1996 and are Pharmacist recommended
- Great Tasting: Cold-EEZE zinc lozenges are available in cherry, sugar free wild cherry, honey lemon, or orange flavors
- For Adults and Children 12 Years+: Reduces the duration of the common cold and the severity of cold symptoms, including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip, and/or hoarseness
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.