Crystal Light Grape Caffeine Powdered Drink Mix
Enjoy great grape flavor with a touch of caffeine anytime, anywhere. Crystal Light Grape Naturally Flavored Powdered Drink Mix with Caffeine is deliciously fruity and can always be taken with you. Containing zero grams of sugar and 10 calories per packet, grape Crystal Light is a sweet alternative to juice and soda. Each powdered drink mix single has 90 percent fewer calories than leading beverages (per 16 fl. oz. our product 10 calories, leading beverages 100 calories), so you don't have to choose between taste and calories. Each grape drink mix packet also has 60 milligrams of caffeine so you can be at your best all day long. Every box contains 10 sticks of powdered fruit drink mix perfectly portioned to flavor a bottle of water so you can enjoy grape flavor on the go. Simply empty one drink mix packet into a 16.9 fluid ounce bottle or glass of water, mix and enjoy! If you like our on-the-go sticks, try our Crystal Light drink mix pitcher pack.
- Ten on-the-go packets of Crystal Light Grape Naturally Flavored Powdered Drink Mix with Caffeine
- Grape Crystal Light has 60 mg. of caffeine per packet for a boost of energy
- Our powdered drink mix singles are small and easy to pour for on-the-go convenience
- Enjoy our Crystal Light drink mix with grape flavor for a sweet, fruity taste
- Each powdered drink mix single is ideal for adding to a standard 16.9 fl. oz. water bottle
- Crystal Light Grape is made with zero sugar and 10 calories per packet for guilt-free refreshment
- 90 percent fewer calories than leading beverages; per 16 fl. oz. Crystal Light Grape Drink Mix product 10 calories, leading beverages 100 calories
Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Aspartame†, Caffeine, Contains Less Than 2% of Magnesium Oxide, Artificial Color, Natural Flavor, Red 40, Blue 1.†phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More