Crystal Light Lemon Iced Tea Sugar Free Powder Drink Mix Pitcher Packets
Crystal Light Naturally Flavored Lemon Iced Tea Powdered Drink Mix is a refreshing beverage you can enjoy at any time of day. With zero grams of sugar and 5 calories per serving, Crystal Light is a sweet alternative to juice and soda and has 90 percent fewer calories than leading beverages (this product 5 calories, leading beverages 70 calories), so you don't have to choose between taste and calories. It's also made with real black tea for a refreshingly smooth taste. Each pitcher packet of powdered iced tea mix in this 6 count canister is perfectly portioned to make 2 quarts or 1 pitcher of Crystal Light, so there's plenty to share with family and friends. Simply mix one packet with 8 cups or 2 quarts of water, stir, and enjoy! All the flavor and only 5 calories, just the way you like it.
- One 6 ct canister of Crystal Light Naturally Flavored Lemon Iced Tea Powdered Drink Mix
- Under 14 cents per glass! Crystal Light powder drink mix pitcher packets deliver low calorie refreshment at a value
- Each Crystal Light pitcher pack makes 5 servings or one 2-quart pitcher of lemon iced tea
- Made with zero sugar and 5 calories per serving for guilt-free refreshment
- Made with real black tea
- 90 percent fewer calories than leading beverages; this product 5 calories, leading beverages 70 calories
- Comes in a variety of sizes for all your beverage needs
Citric Acid , Maltodextrin , Corn Syrup Solids , Instant Tea , Aspartame , Contains Less Than 2% Of : Natural Flavor , Magnesium Oxide , Acesulfame Potassium , Red 40 , Yellow 5 , Blue 1 , BHA ( Preserves Freshness ) .
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.