Dark Horse Double Down Red Blend Red Wine
Dark Horse Double Down Red Blend Wine is a bold and complex red wine blend with strong notes of blackberries and raspberries. Layers of toasted oak, warm brown spice and caramel lead to a rich mid-palate with a lasting finish that is sure to exceed expectations. For a dinner party, serve Double Down Red Blend with a steak or salmon — both make a great food and wine pairing. If you're hosting a wine and cheese party, pair it with bold cheeses like a sharp cheddar or aged gouda. By using cutting-edge and innovative winemaking techniques, Dark Horse wine delivers exceptional quality at a reasonable price.
- One 750 mL bottle of Dark Horse Double Down Red Blend Wine
- Bold California wine with lush notes of blackberries and raspberries
- Rich, luscious layers of toasted oak and warm brown spice
- Big, complex California red wine with a rich palate and a silky, lasting finish
- Blend of Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Tannat, and Teroldego winemaking grapes
- Serve with a juicy steak or bold cheeses for the perfect food and wine pairing
- Red wine blend from California
- Best served at room temperature or slightly chilled
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...