Eclectic Institute Blackberry Fruit Vegetarian Capsules 480 mg
90 ctUPC: 0002336330966
- Whole blackberries (ground seeds included). Nothing added. Nothing removed but water.
- The antioxidant and radical scavenging properties of blackberries come from the deep purple cyanidin-3-glucoside and other anthocyanins along with ellagic acid, gallic acid and flavonols like rutin and isoquercitrin.*
- Blackberries are a great source of fiber and essential nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, potassium and manganese.
- Berries are hand harvested by Eclectic in the Pacific Northwest.
- Custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the berry in it''s fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.