Enfamil NeuroPro Triple Prebiotic Immune Blend Ready-to-use Baby Formula
Enfamil NeuroPro isn't just a formula; it's the result of decades of dedicated research for your baby's best start. Our formula has brain-building nutrition and has MFGM components shown to support your baby’s brain development now through age 5. Only Enfamil NeuroPro has both expert-recommended brain-building DHA and an exclusive HuMO6 immune blend. By choosing Enfamil NeuroPro, you’re opting for the #1 recommended brand by pediatricians and parents. Inspired by the nourishing qualities of breast milk, our formula offers complete nutrition and easy-to-digest proteins. This ensures a supportive foundation for your little one’s journey as they enjoy Enfamil NeuroPro during their first 12 months of life, with cognitive development benefits through 5 years of age. We create a world of complete nutrition and developmental support!
- 5-YEAR BENEFIT: MFGM components clinically shown to support cognitive, motor & communication development now through age 5†
- NURTURING BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: Our formula has expert-recommended DHA, known to support your baby's growing brain, supporting their milestones with confidence
- HuMO6 IMMUNE BLEND§: Enfamil NeuroPro features our exclusive HuMO6 immune blend, to support your baby's immune system, because your baby's well-being is our top priority
- READY TO USE: Convenient and ready to use bottles, perfect for on-the-go moms
- NUTRITION DESIGNED FOR YOUR INFANT: Designed with care for babies up to 12 months, Enfamil formula includes easy-to-digest proteins, vitamins & minerals
- TRUSTED BY PARENTS & PEDIATRICIANS*: Enfamil is the #1 Trusted Infant Formula Brand By Pediatricians* & Parents and the #1 Trusted Brand for Brain-Building & Immune Support
- SNAP ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
Water, Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), and Less than 2%: 2'-Fucosyllactose (A Source of 2’-FL HMO (2’-Fucosyllactose Human Milk Oligosaccharide), Whey Protein Concentrate (A Source of MFGM (Milk Fat Gobule Membrane Composed of Proteins and Fats) Components), Galactooligosaccharides (A Type of Prebiotic), Polydextrose (A Type of Prebiotic), Mortierella Alpina Oil (A Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), Schizochytrium SP. Oil (A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Mono- and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Vitamin D3, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.74(5513)5(4599)4(628)3(134)2(55)1(97)