Fiber One Honey Clusters Breakfast Cereal
Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal can help kick start your day, combining lightly sweetened, crispy flakes with crunchy honey clusters. Whether in a bowl with milk (or plant-based milk) or by the handful as a grab-and-go snack, each serving of Fiber One Honey Clusters fills you up with 31g grams of whole grains (at least 48g recommended daily) and 36% of your daily value of fiber. Adding fiber to your diet can be easy and tasty with a touch of real honey, toasted oats, brown sugar and delicious flakes that make up Fiber One Honey Clusters. You get all the flavors and textures you love in a breakfast cereal with the benefits of fiber. It's real fiber from food - no powder or pill required! Plus, Fiber One proudly support schools and teachers by being an official Box Tops For Education participating product.
- FIBER ONE CEREAL: Start your day with delicious flakes with honey clusters; brown sugar and toasted oats
- REAL FIBER FROM FOOD: Get 36% of your daily value of fiber per serving from food
- MADE WITH A TOUCH OF REAL HONEY and 31g of whole grains per serving; at least 48g recommended daily
- ALL DAY FIBER: Fiber One Honey Clusters can provide fiber all day; from breakfast in a bowl to a quick lunch to a bedtime snack
- INCLUDES ONE 17.5 oz BOX Fiber One Honey Clusters
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Fiber One is proud to support schools; teachers and students as an official participating Box Tops product
Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Bran, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Rice Flour, Wheat Bran, Corn Syrup, Honey, Salt, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Maltodextrin, Molasses, Tripotassium Phosphate, Brown Sugar Syrup, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness, Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B, (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B; (Riboflavin), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.