Field Roast Chao Creamery™ Vegan Slices - Creamy Original
Indulge your cheesiest desires with Field Roast™ Chao Creamery™ Creamy Original Vegan Slices. Whether you’re layering a sandwich or whole wheat cracker, or nibbling away for a quick snack, fermented tofu gives these non-dairy cheese slices a creamy consistency that’s built to enhance your favorite mealtime bias. Plant-based and crafted using time-honored charcuterie methods, every piece of sliced vegan cheese holds bold, mouthwatering flavor that’s sure to impress newcomers and connoisseurs of vegan cheese alike. Believing that tradition and detail matter, since 1997, Field Roast™ brand sources only the finest quality, all-natural, whole-food ingredients for flavorful, high-quality products that satisfy with every bite.
- LAYER OF LOVE: These vegan cheese slices provide the perfect creamy goodness to complement your next meal
- SIMPLE BUT RICH: Dairy-free cheese made from only the finest quality, all-natural, whole-food ingredients
- CREAMY TEXTURE: Coconut-based and seasoned with fermented tofu, this creamy, plant-based, non-dairy cheese delights your taste buds
- BOLD TASTE: Regionally-beloved spices and ingredients make Chao Creamery™ vegan cheese slices ideal for topping off any meal
- COMMITMENT: Since 1997, Field Roast™ brand has united whole-food ingredients and artisanal skill to pioneer products that satisfy
Filtered Water, Coconut Oil, Modified Corn and Potato Starch, Potato Starch, Fermented Tofu (Soybeans, Water, Salt, Sesame Oil, Calcium Sulfate), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Olive Extract (Antioxidant Used as A Preservative), Beta Carotene Color
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.