Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips
Flax, sunflower and sesame seeds add to a distinctively nutty flavor, making Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips a wholesome, perfect snack to be enjoyed on its own or dipped into your favorite hummus or salsa. With just a touch of sea salt, these gluten-free chips are low sodium, vegan, dairy-free, kosher and non-GMO. These corn chips also happen to have no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and no cholesterol for an impressive real-food chip.
- Includes one bag of Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Gluten Free Tortilla Chips
- Tortilla chips with baked-in flax, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and quinoa with a touch of sea salt
- Non-GMO, kosher, vegan, cholesterol-free, gluten-free chips
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Dip these vegan chips into your favorite hummus as a tasty snack
- Box Tops for Education participating product
Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seed, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Quinoa, Sea Salt
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More