Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Breakfast Cereal Crispy Cinnamon Basketballs
Make breakfast a slam dunk with Shaq, Tony the Tiger and Kellogg's Frosted Flakes with Crispy Cinnamon Basketballs. Breakfast cereal fans are sure to love the combination of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal with crisp, flavor-packed cinnamon puffs. The spark of sweet frosting and cinnamon flavor scores big with kids, while adults love how every serving is a good source of 7 vitamins and minerals. Includes One, 10.2-ounce box of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes ready-to-eat cereal; Enjoy a bowl with your favorite dairy or nut milk. Eat pawfuls as a midday snack, afternoon pick-me-up or late-night bite. You can also flip the box around and point your phone's camera at the QR code to unlock games, rewards and a special message from Shaq. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal is a family-favorite that gives you the sweet spark to go all in and let your GR-R-REAT out.
- Get a GR-R-REAT start with the Kellogg's Frosted Flakes you love plus crispy, bite-sized, basketball-shaped puffs
- Treat your family to tasty corn flakes sprinkled with frosting combined with crisp puffs made with cinnamon
- Healthy cereal; Good source of 7 vitamins and minerals in every 1 cup serving; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy with your favorite milk or as a tasty snack at work, after school, or late night bite
- Includes One, 10.2-ounce box of ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Milled Corn, Sugar, Corn Flour Blend (Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour), Contains 2% or Less of Malt Flavor, Salt, Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Oat Fiber, Soluble Corn Fiber, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Yellow 6, BHT For Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More