Gardner Bender® Electrical Tester Kit
2-piece electrical tester kit provides convenient tools for checking AC (alternating current) voltage and electrical receptacle readings. It offers a compact design that is easy for use in spaces where working room is limited. This circuit alert non-contact voltage detector indicates the presence of AC voltage from 50V to 600V.
- Visual (flashing) and audible (beeping) indicators signal presence of voltage
- Built-in feature assures batteries are operating properly. No need to contact bare conductor
- Compact design fits in shirt pocket and includes pocket clip
- Includes On/Off button
- Operates on (1) AAA battery, included
- Tests outlets, switches, circuit breaker panels, wiring, and light fixtures
- Ground fault receptacle tester and circuit analyzer tests ground fault receptacles by overloading circuit and tripping GFCI. Plug tester into any circuit protected by GFR-(110-125V AC) and press black button to overload
- Tests for seven conditions: ground fault interruption, open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse, and correct wiring
- Succession of yellow and red lights provides indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors
- Tester trips GFCI between 6 to 9 ma.
- Tests standard outlets, GFCI outlets, and extension cords
- 6 Ft. drop rating and 150 Lb. crush rating. III 600V CAT Rating. ETL listed
- 1-year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm