General Mills Sesame Street® C is for Cinnamon Cereal
Now you can enjoy your favorite ABCs and 123s at breakfast! With a delicious cinnamon taste, Sesame Street Cereal delivers a good source of several top nutrients that many kids (aged 2-5) fall short on, including Fiber, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Calcium. Sesame Street cereal is committed to supporting growing bodies and engaging curious minds.
- Box Tops for Education: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
- Good source of calcium and vitamin D to help build strong bones
- Good source of fiber to help support little tummies
- Good source of vitamin E, an essential nutrient
- No Colors or Flavors from Artificial Sources
Whole Grain Corn, Corn Meal, Sugar, Corn Bran, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Iron and Zinc (mineral nutrients), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Vitamin E Acetate, a B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), a B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More