Gevalia Vanilla Latte Espresso K-Cup Pods & Froth Packets
Make your mornings extra delicious with Gevalia Frothy Vanilla Latte 2-Step K‐Cup® Espresso Style Pods. Our single-serve vanilla coffee pods work with Keurig® 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems and use slow roasted, snapped cooled coffee beans. We use the perfect care for the perfect cup so you can savor the combination of slightly caramel espresso coffee with rich vanilla froth. Gevalia Coffee K Cups come from 100 percent Arabica beans sourced from around the world. Each froth packet boasts real milk for rich, creamy goodness with every cup. Our box of 6 single-serve espresso style K Cups and 6 vanilla latte froth packets have 100 calories per serving. To enjoy delicious vanilla flavored coffee, first, add the froth packet to your mug, place it on your brewer's cup stand, and then select the 8 oz. brew size. Pop an espresso style K Cup from this box of coffee pods into your brewer, hit the brew button and stir the contents of your mug once it stops brewing. Drink the smooth, satisfying vanilla flavored coffee as is, or add sweetener for a personalized blend.
- One 6 count box of Gevalia Vanilla Latte K Cup Espresso Pods with Latte Froth Packets
- Gevalia Vanilla Latte K Cup Espresso Pods with Froth Packets add cafe style foam to your cup
- Latte froth made from real milk for a smooth and creamy taste
- Rich espresso, delicious vanilla flavor and creamy foam make a perfect vanilla latte
- Two-step brewing process is quick and easy
- K Cup pods are compatible with all Keurig 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems
- Single serve pods lock in flavor until you are ready to enjoy
Nonfat Dry Milk, Sugar, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 2% of Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Phosphate
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More