Goldfish® Cheddar Cheese Crackers On-the-Go Snack Packs
Serve up a snack the whole family will enjoy with Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar Cheese Crackers, the fun, fish-shaped snack crackers with a smile. These baked cheese snacks are made with ingredients you can feel good about, including 100% real Cheddar cheese and no preservatives. These individually portioned, 1-ounce Goldfish snack packs are the perfect on-the-go snacks for kids and adults.
- THE SNACK THAT SMILES BACK: A family favorite for generations, Goldfish Cheddar Cheese Crackers are fun, fish-shaped snack crackers with a smile
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT: These baked cheese snacks are made with real cheese and no artificial flavors or preservatives
- FOR KIDS AND KIDS AT HEART: The great taste and fun, bite-sized shape of Goldfish crackers make them the perfect on-the-go snacks for kids and adults
- MORE EXCITING MEALS: Enjoy a pack of Goldfish cheddar crackers with a sandwich or use them as soup crackers or salad croutons for lunch
- ON-THE-GO SNACK PACKS: This box contains 20 individually portioned, 1-ounce Goldfish snack packs, each with a single serving of roughly 50 crackers
Made with Smiles and Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Vegetable Oils (Canola, Sunflower and/or Soybean), Salt, Contains 2% or Less of: Yeast, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Paprika, Spices, Celery, Onion Powder, Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.8(671)5(568)4(81)3(15)2(4)1(3)