Goose Island IPA
Goose Island IPA is an India pale ale with a strong bitterness that is full of flavor. This craft beer is Goose Island's flagship IPA and is full of citrus aromas with grapefruit, pine and floral notes. Not only does this IPA beer have a bold hop finish, but it is slightly sweet with a moderate lingering bitterness. Brewed with four different types of hops, this India pale ale beer has bold and smooth flavor. Goose Island IPA is a craft alcohol with a 55 IBU rating and a 5.9% ABV per serving. This 15 pack of beer cans is easy to bring along to hangouts with friends and is perfect for those who love hoppy beers. Goose Island Beer Company is guided by their respect for the history and culture of beer as well as their passion for, and innovation in, brewing.
- Craft IPA beer with strong bitterness and a slightly sweet flavor
- Full of citrus aromas with grapefruit, pine and floral notes
- India pale ale beer with a bold hop finish
- Brewed with Pilgrim, Celeia, Cascade and Centennial hops
- Has a 5.9% ABV per serving and a 55 IBU rating
- Perfect for discovery drinkers and those who love hoppy beers