Hover to Zoom
Hover to Zoom
Item 1 of 2 is selected.
Green White Seedless Grapes
Located in PRODUCE
Grapes are a sweet, crisp, portable and tasty snack ideal for eating anytime, anywhere. Fresh, healthy, and delicious, grapes are jam-packed with all kinds of naturally wholesome goodness. Grapes are a natural source of beneficial plant compounds, including antioxidants and other polyphenols.
- Sweet, crisp, juicy
- Enjoyable both on their own or as part of a recipe, grapes are a versatile ingredient. Grapes are a healthy, anytime snack, perfect for any moment from breakfast to dessert.
- Pairs well with wine, cheese boards, yogurt
Grapes can keep for up to two weeks when following a few simple steps:
- Always refrigerate for maximum shelf life
- Store unwashed and dry; rinse before serving
- Avoid storing compressed or squeezed
- To avoid odor absorption, do not store grapes next to onions or leeks
servings per container
Amount per serving
% Daily value*
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Grapes: NutriFacts Based On USDA Food-A-Pedia.com; (Basic Grape ) Seedless, 1 Cup Raw
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...