Himalaya Organic Guduchi Caplets
Guduchi was named Amrita in the ancient texts of Ayurveda, meaning divine nectar. It was thought to produce ojas, or immunity and life-force.
Its popularity throughout history and today is most likely because the texts said it had a special power called samanam, meaning it bestowed balance throughout the entire body.
- Guduchi supports cell health and supports the immune system*
- An adaptogenic herb with particular affinity for immune support and seasonal support*
- Supports normal white blood cell structure and function*
- Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan
- Gluten-free and magnesium stearate free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic Indian Tinospora Powder ( Stem ) , Organic Indian Tinospora Extract ( Stem ) , Organic Indian Tinospora Supercritical Co2 Extract ( Stem ) .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More