Himalaya Pure Herbs Holy Basil
The original names for Holy Basil were Tulasi or Tulsi, meaning "the most devoted one," alluding to the effect it had on focus, meditation, and attention. Today it is better known as an adaptogen capable of promoting balance to both mind and body.
Researchers have found that several compounds in Holy Basil may exert a positive effect on the stress response system.
- Supports tranquility, relaxation, and adrenal wellness
- Stay calm, rested, and relaxed with herbal support for stress and energy levels
- Holy Basil also gives you support for occasional sleeplessness
- Non-GMO Project verified and vegan, free from corn, soy, wheat, and dairy
- Gluten-free and magnesium stearate-free
- Promotes Tranquility & Relaxation
- Cultivates Adrenal Wellness
- Nom-GMO Project Verified
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.