Jameson Blended Irish Whiskey
Jameson Irish whiskey is a triple-distilled blended Irish whiskey, as versatile as it is smooth. First, we take the best of pot still and fine grain whiskeys. Then we triple distill them. Not because we have to, because we want to - this gives Jameson its signature smoothness. This tradition began in 1780 with John Jameson, and we continue his legacy to this day. Finally, we age our whiskey in oak casks for a minimum of 4 years. The result? A unique whiskey with a perfect balance of spicy, nutty and vanilla notes with hints of sweet sherry. We always like to say that everything you need to know about Jameson is right here - either on our bottle or in our bottle - encapsulating our full story. The label features our family crest and motto. Proclaiming ‘Sine Metu', it means ‘Without Fear'. It's the reason John Jameson first triple distilled Irish whiskey, creating Jameson Irish Whiskey as we know it. So in the spirit of Sine Metu, let us take you on a journey. Pull up a chair…
- ORIGINAL EDITION: Taking the best of pot still and fine grain whiskeys to create a blended Irish Whiskey; enjoy this smooth one of a kind whiskey
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY: Each 750 mL bottle of Jameson Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey is 80 proof, 40% ABV; Drink Responsibly
- CONSUMPTION TIP: On the rocks, or in a cocktail; Keep it classic with a Whiskey Sour or make a refreshing Irish Lemonade
- TRIPLE DISTILLED: Aged and matured for at least 4 years in oak cask, giving you a sweet and smooth finish in every bottle of this Irish whiskey blend
- FLAVOR & NOTES: A light floral fragrance balanced with spicy, nutty, and vanilla notes; Using hints of sweet sherry and exceptional smoothness
- ORIGIN: Product of Ireland, Jameson continues to grow and keep tradition
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(6139)4(1378)3(485)2(93)1(75)