Josh Cellars Extra Dry Rose Millesimato Glera/Prosecco Italy Sparkling Wine
New from Italy, Josh Cellars Prosecco Rosé offers fresh wild berry and blackberry notes which are complemented by a refreshing acidity and effervescence. Many years ago, Josh Cellars founder Joseph Carr worked at a winery in Italy, falling in love with the country and with Italian wines. In 2019, he partnered with the Pozzi Family – a small family wine producer in Italy – to create our first sparkling wine offer, Josh Cellars Prosecco wine, as an ode to this beautiful country. Today, we are excited to continue our partnership with the Pozzi family and build on the success of Josh Prosecco by expanding our sparkling offering with a Josh Cellars Prosecco Rosé, a sparkling wine that enables us to continue to share Joseph’s love of Italy and embodies the Josh Cellars brand values of gratitude, family and hard work. Josh Cellars Prosecco Rosé is a wonderful complement to seafood dishes, particularly salmon, or brunch favorites such as eggs benedict with prosciutto. Josh Cellars Prosecco Rose wine bottle is 750ml and 11.5% ABV. Josh wine is worth sharing with those who matter.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Merlot
- Red wine with balanced flavors of blueberry, raspberry and milk chocolate
- Medium bodied, red wine with a delicate texture and cocoa powder finish
- Merlot wine is perfectly paired with soft cheeses or meat-based pasta dishes
- Merlot that is made with the high-quality standards for which Josh Cellars is known
- This bottle of wine is ideal for brunches and gathering with friends
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.42(12)5(8)4(2)3(1)2(1)1(0)