Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Breakfast Cereal Chocolate
Just like Tony the Tiger, your whole family can get even their busiest days going with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Chocolate ready-to-eat breakfast cereal. Thanks to the toasty, crunchy corn flakes, sprinkling of sweet frosting, and chocolatey flavor, adults and kids experience a satisfying bowl every time. Each serving of this cold cereal is low fat and a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals; enjoy a bowl of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes with your favorite dairy or nut milk. Eat pawfuls as a snack or late-night bite. Make it a sweet complement to your morning coffee or tea. Crush them up as a crunchy topping for ice cream. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal gives you the sweet spark to go all in and let your GR-R-REAT out.
- Start your morning right and enjoy the irresistible taste of crunchy corn flakes with a sparkle of sweet frosting and cocoa in every spoonful
- Treat your family to GR-R-REAT-tasting, crunchy flakes of corn sprinkled with sweet frosting; Perfect for both kids and adults
- Low fat cereal; A good source of 8 vitamins and minerals in every 1 cup serving; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy with your favorite milk or as a tasty snack at work, after school, or late night bite
- Includes 1, 13.7-ounce box of Frosted Flakes Chocolate ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Milled Corn, Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Palm Kernel Oil, Contains 2% or Less of Malt Flavor, Salt, Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Dextrose), Natural Flavor.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More