Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Original Marshmallow Snack Bars Single Serve
Make snack time a little sweeter with Snap, Crackle, Pop, and the irresistible taste of Rice Krispies Treats Crispy Marshmallow Squares, the crispy treat that's sure to satisfy. Each marshmallow square is made with puffed rice cereal and the taste of soft, gooey marshmallows for a delicious, ready-to-eat treat wherever you go. A classically delicious snack, each package contains one individually wrapped marshmallow bar that's perfect for snacks at school, the office, traveling, lunchtime, at the game, and more. Satisfy your sweet craving with the goodness and on-the-go convenience of Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Crispy Marshmallow Squares Original.
- A classic sweet treat for any occasion; Pack a square for school lunches, afternoon snacks, and late-night bites
- With puffed, oven-toasted rice cereal and the flavor of soft marshmallows; No high-fructose corn syrup; Ingredients contain milk and soy
- A family-favorite, on-the-go snack that's perfect for kids and adults
- Conveniently packaged and ready to travel; Pop a square in your kid's backpack and lunchbox; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
- Includes One, 31.2-ounce box containing 40 Rice Krispies Treats Crispy Marshmallow Squares Original; Individually wrapped for freshness and great taste
Toasted Rice Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Salt, Malt Flavor, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Fructose, Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil With TBHQ For Freshness), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids.Contains 2% or Less of Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrose, Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Contains Milk), Salt, Datem, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, BHT For Freshness
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More