Kellogg's Special K Fruit and Yogurt Breakfast Cereal
Do what's delicious with Special K Fruit and Yogurt. Crisp rice and wheat flakes with clusters of oats, fruit and yogurt help you stay on track for the day ahead. Nutritious and delicious, every bowl provides a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Made with fiber (contains One gram total fat per serving), B vitamins, and iron, plus Vitamins A, C, and E as antioxidants women need (beta-carotene (source of vitamin A)); Colors and flavors from natural sources. Make it an irresistible, low-fat part of your lunch, dinner or late-night snack. Try it as a convenient work day or between-meal treat. Enjoy Special K with dairy or nut-milk. Add it to your favorite yogurt, smoothie, or trail mix recipe. Morning time or any time, Kellogg's Special K Fruit and Yogurt cereal is a flavorful choice the whole family can feel good about.
- Delicious and healthy breakfast cereal with feel-good ingredients to help keep you going
- Crunchy wheat and rice flakes with clusters of oats, fruit and yogurt
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber (contains One gram total fat per serving); Colors and flavors from natural sources; Kosher Dairy
- Enjoy in the morning with or without milk; Add to yogurt or smoothies; Perfect work snack or late-night treat
- Includes one, 19.1-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Special K Fruit And Yogurt cereal; Packaged for freshness
Whole grain wheat, rice, sugar, whole grain oats, wheat bran, contains 2% or less of corn syrup, salt, palm kernel oil, dried apples, brown sugar syrup, rice flour, nonfat milk, natural flavors, nonfat yogurt powder (cultured nonfat milk; heat-treated after culturing), mixed tocopherols for freshness, wheat, citric acid, molasses, vegetable juice for color, modified corn starch, lactic acid, honey, soy lecithin, barley malt extract, malt flavor, spice, BHT for freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced iron, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), niacinamide, vitamin E acetate, beta-carotene, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.