Kellogg's Special K Oat Crunch Honey Cold Breakfast Cereal
Wake up to the delicious crunchiness of Kelloggâ€™s Special K Oat Crunch Honey Breakfast Cereal. A cereal with a crave-worthy combination of toasted wheat and rice flakes, delightful taste of honey, and flavorful vanilla oat clusters. Each serving is a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals, plus a good source of fiber. Enjoy this pantry staple with your favorite dairy or nut milk; Have a bowl as a mid-day snack or late-night bite. Sprinkle this crispy cereal over yogurt for added texture. No matter how you enjoy it, Special K Oat Crunch Honey makes it easy for adults and kids to do whatâ€™s delicious, anytime. Â
- Multigrain honey-flavored cereal with bites of oat granola for a delicious start to your day
- Made from an irresistible blend of crispy wheat and rice flakes, the delicious taste of honey, and crunchy vanilla-oat clusters
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy it with or without milk as part of your morning routine; Make it a between-meal bite or midnight snack
- Includes one, 13.5oz box of ready-to-eat Special K Oat Crunch Honey with crunchy granola cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Rice Flour, Corn Syrup, Honey, Malt Flavor, Natural Flavors, Barley Malt Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) for Freshness, Cinnamon, BHT for Freshness, Vitamins and Minerals: Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B₁ (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.