Kendall-Jackson Vintner’s Reserve Pinot Noir
Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Pinot Noir Red Wine is primarily sourced from California's Monterey County and Santa Barbara County. This Kendall-Jackson Pinot Noir wine combines bright cherry, strawberry and raspberry for a vivid red wine. Additionally, there are elegant, earthy notes with accents of cola and mild spice. Oak aging adds hints of vanilla and a soft, toasty finish.
- The 2018 vintage of this red wine Pinot Noir received 91 points and Editors’ Choice from Wine Enthusiast’s Jim Gordon in May 2020
- A Pinot Noir wine that combines bright cherry, strawberry and raspberry notes
- Pair this Kendall-Jackson dry wine bottle with filet mignon, impossible burgers, a charcuterie platter or grilled sausages
- A dry red wine with accents of cola and mild spice
- Serve this Pinot Noir at dinner or to celebrate a special day
- California wine from Monterey County and Santa Barbara County