Kettle Brand® Dill Pickle Krinkle Cut™ Kettle Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut Dill Pickle kettle chips are sliced thicker than our classic kettle chips for an extra crunch. And their deep ridges hold all the extreme seasoning they need. In this case, the perfect balance of tang, dill, onion, and garlic flavors. These chips are a must-try! On top of that, they follow Our Natural Promise to be Non-GMO Project Verified and gluten free.
So go ahead, experience the power of the crunch and the tangy flavor by eating them straight out of the bag. It takes pretty high standards to achieve Kettle Brand® chips' amazing taste. When you open a bag of Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut kettle chips, you know you're getting incredible quality made with authentic recipes by real people who take real care with what they do. This large 7.5-ounce bag of kettle chips is perfect for sharing at parties, picnics, or just snacking on the couch. Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut potato chips. Extra in a good way.
- DILL PICKLE FLAVOR: Chips with the perfect balance of tang, dill, onion, and garlic
- KRINKLE CUT CHIPS: Ridged, kettle-cooked potato chips provide extra crunch and bold depth of flavor
- KETTLE-COOKED CHIPS: These potato chips have bold flavor and hearty kettle-cooked crunch
- OUR NATURAL PROMISE: Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free
- LARGE BAG: 7.5-ounce bag of chips is perfect for sharing at parties, picnics, or just snacking on the couch
- KETTLE BRAND POTATO CHIPS: Extra in a good way
Potatoes, Vegetable Oils (Canola, Sunflower and/or Safflower), Salt, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Onion Powder, Parsley, Spices, Dill, Yeast Extract.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.