Knorr Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides
Treat your taste buds to Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli. Your family is sure to love the flavor of our Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli, our rice and pasta blend that expertly combines broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of a cheddar cheese sauce.
- Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice is a rice and pasta blend side dish that enhances meals with amazing flavor
- Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli deliciously combines broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of a cheddar cheese sauce
- Knorr Rice Sides are quick and easy to prepare — this dish cooks in just 7 minutes
- Knorr Rice Sides contain no artificial flavors or preservatives, and no added MSG, except those naturally occurring glutamates
- Use Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli as an ingredient as a base for easy meals or as a rice side dish on its own
- You can easily prepare Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli on the stove or in a microwave
Parboiled Long Rice, Vermicelli (Wheat and Durum Flour), Salt, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Whey Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin (For), Sugar, Onion Powder, Broccoli, Asiago Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Potassium Chloride, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors (Milk), Lactic Acid, Olive Oil, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Parsley, Annatto (For Color), Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.