Kraft Mild Cheddar Finely Shredded Cheese
Mealtime can be hard, especially when it comes to making something everyone agrees on. Use Kraft Finely Shredded Natural Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese to make something everyone will love, so you can spend time focused on each other and not worried about making everyone happy. This finely shredded cheddar cheese comes backed by a brand with more than 100 years of cheese making experience. This cheese has a rich, creamy flavor guaranteed to enhance your family's favorite dishes. This easy to melt cheese comes pre-shredded, so it sprinkles evenly over any dish to add gooey goodness. Layer this mild shredded cheese in casseroles, sprinkle it over salads, use it on homemade pizzas or to make ordinary pasta dishes extraordinary. Each 8 ounce bag of cheese is resealable to help lock in flavor. Made with milk from cows raised without added rbST hormone. No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST treated cows.
- One 8 oz. bag of Kraft Finely Shredded Natural Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Kraft Finely Shredded Natural Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese is backed by years of cheese-making experience
- Every batch of Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk for creamy flavor
- Say yes to the rich cheese taste you and your family will love
- Shredded cheese sprinkles evenly and melts easily
- Enhance your next meal with Kraft Finely Shredded Natural Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Resealable bag helps lock in flavor
Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color]), Modified Cornstarch Added To Prevent Caking, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.