Krusteaz® Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Mix
Flour, eggs, butter, sugar: the four key ingredients to a pound of happiness. Add a lemon glaze on top, and move up to sheer bliss. Our deliciously moist Meyer Lemon Pound Cake is a sure-fire and versatile crowd-pleaser. It's easy to customize and easy to make. Just mix water, eggs, and melted butter with the mix until blended and spoon into a pan. Bake for just under 45 minutes, pull from the oven and let cool. Add the lemon glaze...and voila! Your perfect dessert is done! Each order includes one, 16.5-ounce box.
- MOIST AND DELICIOUS: This lemon pound cake is so unbelievably tasty, you'll want to eat a pound of it, but you may want to pace yourself and save some deliciousness for everyone else.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Each order includes one, 16.5-ounce box with a shelf life from production of 548 days.
- INGREDIENTS WE'RE PROUD OF: Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake includes a lemon glaze pack and contains no artificial flavors.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: This mix is the starting point for a smorgasbord of lemony treats. Try other pound cake recipes like Lemon Blueberry or Lemon Almond Pound Cake.
- EASY TO MAKE: Simply add water, eggs, and melted butter to your mix, and bake. Let your cake cool completely, add lemon glaze and enjoy.
Cake Mix Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Recuced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Lemon Flavored Nuggets (Sugar, Vegetable Oil [Palm, Palm Kernel], Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin), Food Starch-modified, Nonfat Milk, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Aluminum Sulfate), Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Whole Lemon Powder (Meyer Lemons), Turmeric Oleoresin (Color).Glaze Mix Ingredinets: Sugar, Food Starch-modified, Citric Acid, Salt, Natural Flavor
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More