Longevity California Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Established in 2003, Longevity Wines is a certified minority-owned winery based in the Livermore Valley wine region of Northern California. Founders Debra and Phil Long took inspiration from their love of wine and made a label they could call their own. This California Cabernet Sauvignon exhibits rustic flavors of dried cherry, cassis and pomegranate with a long toasty finish. Pairs well with Braised Lamb, Grilled Steak, and Roasted Vegetables.
- Bordeaux style Cabernet Sauvignon with dried cherry, cassis and pomegranate flavors
- Finishing with a touch of oak and yielding to light vanilla and cocoa
- The 2018 vintage recieved 87 Points from the Wine Enthusiast in November 2020
- This Cabernet Sauvignon pairs well with Braised Lamb, Grilled Steak, and Roasted Vegetables
- A bottled wine made using grapes sourced from California vineyards
- One 750mL wine bottle of Longevity California Cabernet Sauvignon, 13.5% ABV