Magnum Double Chocolate & Ganache Ice Cream
Magnum Double Chocolate & Ganache Ice Cream is made with Magnum cracking milk chocolate and velvety chocolate ice cream, with swirls of chocolate ganache sauce & chocolate. The sides of new Magnum Ice Cream tubs are encased in a shell of chocolate, which preserves the iconic chocolate crack that ice cream lovers hear upon biting into a Magnum Ice Cream bar. Magnum Double Ice Cream Tubs are inspired by Magnum Double Ice Cream Bars – the ultimate chocolate frozen treat indulgence – bringing sauce into our ice cream tubs. Squeeze the sides of the tub to crack the chocolate shell and listen for that signature Magnum crack. Then break into the top thick chocolate layer for the perfect mixture of rich chocolate pieces and silky ice cream in every spoonful. For easy scooping, leave out for 10 minutes! Looking to save for more later? You can seal and return to the freezer!
- A delicious and indulgent frozen treat made with Belgian chocolate and 44% cacao, milk chocolate.
- Our milk & cream promise: no artificial growth hormones. Kosher Certified. Ice cream crafted for your pleasure.
- Inside every decadent ice cream bar is Cacao sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms.
- For optimum cracking of Magnum's signature chocolate shell, let Magnum ice cream savory pints soften for 10 minutes then squeeze the sides of the pack and listen for the signature crack.
- The only ice cream tub 100% surrounded by a crunchy chocolate shell outer layer.
Milk, Sugar, Cream, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Less Than 2% of: Milk Fat, Fructose, Butter (Cream, Salt), Nonfat Milk, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, PGPR
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More