Mattel Barbie® Club Chelsea Camper and Accessories
Chelsea™ doll and her puppy are ready to camp anywhere -- even their own backyard -- because they have a very special vehicle: the Club Chelsea™ Camper detaches from the car and transforms into a campsite playset to create a home away from home! Hitch the camper to the convertible car to travel, and unhitch when it's time to camp. Then open the camper to reveal a kitchen with sink, stove and fridge (with a working door!) and two bunk beds (with a ladder!) so there's always room for a friend. There's even a doggie door so her pet puppy can come and go. More than 10 toy pieces inspire imaginations to tell all kinds of camping stories, including camp songs -- Pack it all up when it's time to move on -- there's lots of places to stow stuff while on the go, including the trunk of the car!
- Use the campfire piece to set the scene; a guitar, 2 stools and 2 sticks with marshmallows inspire camp songs and stories.
- In the kitchen, a sink, oven and fridge feed stories; additional ingredients for play include 2 drinks that can fit into the fridge (its door opens and closes), a towel to hang on the bar and a pot with plug-and-play design that fits onto the stove.
- Unhitch the camper to use the convertible car alone or to set up camp in an instant -- unlatch the camper's hook and open to reveal a cozy campsite!
- Two bunk beds with a ladder ensure sweet dreams on the road.
- Use the car for short road trips; the trunk opens to hold the suitcase and other necessities.
- Two stools
- Two sticks with marshmallows for classic camping moments
- Two drinks