No spice rack should be without a jar of paprika! Use this versatile spice to add sweet pepper flavor and vivid red color to pretty much any dish ̶ try it on deviled eggs, pasta salads, goulash and more. McCormick Paprika always starts with whole, ripe peppers, the sweeter, gentler cousin of the hot chili pepper family. Paprika is a mellow ingredient, bringing fruity, slightly sweet and toasty notes to chicken paprikash, pork or beef stew, casseroles, roasted potatoes or vegetables, barbecue sauce and marinades. Use paprika as a base for your own spice rubs for barbecued meats or simply sprinkle on roast chicken or pork. Paprika's bright red color makes it a pleasing garnish for egg and fish dishes, potato salad, and even mac and cheese.
- Fruity, slightly sweet and toasty flavor
- Vivid red color makes it the perfect garnish for deviled eggs and pasta salads
- Always starts with whole, ripe peppers
- Add to Hungarian favorites like chicken paprikash and goulash
- Use paprika as base for your own spice rubs for barbecued meats
- Adds sweet pepper flavor and bright color to roasted potatoes and vegetables
PAPRIKA AND SILICON DIOXIDE (TO MAKE FREE FLOWING).
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...