Mott's for Tots Apple Juice Beverage
Nothing satisfies kids quite like Mott’s For Tots Apple. Packed with delicious apple flavor, Mott’s For Tots Apple combines Mott’s Apple Juice with purified water and 35% of the daily value of Vitamin C to meet the unique needs of toddlers. With 40% less sugar than 100% apple juice and no artificial sweeteners, it’s the delicious and nutritious refreshment toddlers will love. Apples have always nourished us, inspired us, and provided for us. Mott's provides the nutrition and taste of real fruit that families have trusted since 1842, when our founder - Samuel R. Mott's - began growing and packaging apples in New York. In the years since then, Mott’s commitment to apple excellence and high-quality products has continued to provide healthy, delicious juices and snacks. Treat your little ones to the classic taste of Mott’s For Tots Apple.
- MADE FOR TOTS: Mott’s for Tots Apple combines Mott’s Apple Juice with purified water and 35% of the daily value of Vitamin C to meet the unique needs of toddlers.
- LOWER SUGAR: Mott’s for Tots has 40% less sugar than 100% apple juice and delicious apple flavor.
- GREAT TASTE: With delicious apple flavor, Mott’s for Tots Apple is a great-tasting and nutritious refreshment toddlers will love.
- NATURAL GOODNESS: Mott’s For Tots Apple is gluten-free, caffeine-free, Kosher, and contains no artificial colors or sweeteners.
- TRUSTED BRAND: Since 1842, Mott's has committed to providing high-quality, nutritious juices and snacks, with the delicious taste of real fruit.
Purified Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Natural Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.