Nature Made® Cherry Sublingual B-12 Dietary Supplement Micro-Lozenges 1000mcg
Nature Made® Sublingual Vitamin B12 1000 mcg fast dissolve tablets help break down food into energy that your body can use all day long. Sourced from high-quality global ingredients, this B12 vitamin is a dietary supplement that is sugar free and has no color added. This Vitamin B12 dietary supplement supports energy metabolism(1). B12 vitamins are important for vegetarians and vegans who may not consume enough from diet alone.
Adults take one Nature Made® Vitamin B12 sublingual 1000 mcg fast dissolve tablet daily with a meal. Place this Vitamin B12 supplement under the tongue until dissolved before swallowing. Start your day with Nature Made® supplements. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.
- Energy metabolism support supplement: contains one 50 count bottle of Nature Made Sublingual Vitamin B12 1000 mcg Micro-Lozenges for a 50-day supply
- These Nature Made Vitamin B12 lozenges help break down food into energy that your body can use all day long
- Vitamin B12 is important for proper red blood cell formation and for vegetarians and vegans who may not consume enough from diet alone
- B-12 vitamin supports brain cell function and production of neurotransmitters needed for mood health
- Easy to take with a great tasting flavor; simply dissolve 1 tablet under tongue before swallowing. Adults take one Vitamin B12 tablet daily with a meal
- Made in the USA with quality global ingredients, these Vitamin B12 sublingual lozenges have no color added
(1)Helps convert food into cellular energy.
*Based on a 2022 survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.