Nature Made® Melatonin 10 mg Tablets
Nature Made Fast Dissolve Melatonin 10 mg Tablets is a maximum strength sleep supplement that naturally (1) helps you fall asleep faster and supports restful sleep. Sourced from high-quality ingredients and 100% drug free, these Nature Made Melatonin 10mg quick dissolve tablets contain no artificial flavors, no synthetic dyes, and are non habit forming. These Nature Made 10 mg Melatonin quick dissolve tablets, in mixed berry with other natural flavors, offer a naturally acting sleep aid supplement (1) that provides short-term sleep support so you can wake up feeling rested. Adults, one hour before bedtime dissolve one quick dissolve Melatonin 10mg tablet in mouth before swallowing. Do not exceed one of these dissolvable Melatonin tablets daily. Nature Made supplements are quality you can trust. (1)Supplements melatonin, a hormone found naturally in the body. *Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
- Maximum strength sleep support supplement: Contains one 45 count bottle of Nature Made Fast Dissolve Melatonin 10mg Tablets for a 45-day supply
- These Nature Made Melatonin 10 mg fast dissolve tablets contain Melatonin, a hormone found naturally in the body that helps to regulate sleep and wake cycles
- These tasty mixed berry flavored Melatonin fast dissolve tablets are sleep supplements that naturally help you fall asleep faster and support restful sleep
- Adults, one hour before bedtime dissolve one Nature Made Sleep Melatonin tablet in your mouth before swallowing and do not exceed one tablet daily; no water needed
- This Nature Made Melatonin for sleep support supplement is 100% drug free and non habit forming with no artificial flavors and no synthetic dyes
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.